Ocala General Surgery Services
- Breast Cancer Surgery (latest techniques combined with compassionate care)
- Gallbladder Surgery (Dr. McFaddin performed first laparascopic cholecystectomy at Munroe Regional Medical Center, and learned technique from inventor of procedure, Dr. Eddie Reddick)
- Hernia Surgery (performed at convenient outpatient facility rather than in hospital)
- Infusaport Placement and Removal
- Colon Surgery
- Cyst Removal
- Hemorrhoid Surgery
Things to remember and what to expect with your surgery
Remember to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Medications/Vitamins/Supplements IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOTTLES
- Completed New patient paperwork (if it was received prior to your appointment)
- A trusted family member or friend for support and to assist with communication, if you choose (recommended)
What to Expect:
- Dr. McFaddin believes that your time is just as valuable as his, and you can expect to be seen as close to your appointment time as possible.
- In order for Dr. McFaddin to get a thorough understanding of your presenting condition and make an educated decision for the best possible plan of care, a physical examination will be done at every New Patient visit. He will also discuss any related clinical reports that we have received, to determine if you are indeed a candidate for surgery.
- Please be aware that if Dr. McFaddin determines that a surgical procedure is medically beneficial or necessary, he will spend approximately 30 to 45 minutes providing you with substantial information, as well as addressing any questions or concerns you might have. Therefore, we strongly urge you to bring a trusted family member or friend with you to assist with communication during the counseling portion of your visit. We feel that having that extra person lends not only support, but is beneficial in being able to recall everything discussed in the session.